Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flowers in the Rain ???

♫♫ Woke up this Morning half Asleep ♫♫
♫♫ And with my duvet in a Heap ♫♫
♫♫ Prednisolone was gathered by my bedside. ♫♫
♫♫ The time was nearing half past eight ♫♫
♫♫ I've overslept, I'm running late ♫♫
♫♫ What can,I do, the carer will be Angry. ♫♫

♫♫  I'm just sitting, watching flowers in the sun ♫♫
♫♫ Feel the power of medication, helping the muscles work ♫♫ 
♫♫ I'm just sitting watching flowers in the sun ♫♫
♫♫ Feel the power of the day, keeping me good ♫♫

Over slept today.
Yes folks it is true, I overslept this morning, it must have been the excitement of going to "Morrisons with Pauline yesterday", or the fact that "I was late going to bed last night", or If the truth be told, "Just being plain lazy". Anyway whichever it was I had a good nights sleep but now I will need to get my act together and get my coffee made and into the lounge ready for Amanda, otherwise she will "Do her Nut"

Cheerful Amanda.
However a quick coffee made and into the lounge, TV on and just sit down when Amanda arrives, She is not happy today as she is frozen cycling from client to client, You have to admire her dedication and she keeps her sense of humour, She gets me washed and Groomed for t e day ahead and then she is off to her next client, I do not Know what I will do when the new company takes over at the end of the month.
Stock Market.
However now it is time to get some breakfast, Wheatabix today I think and then get on to the laptop and as usual check the e-mails and then see who is on facebook, Facebook is running slow today, I thought it may be my Laptop but all other internet sites are OK so perhaps Facebook needs to upgrade its servers, they may be getting overloaded with the news of the impending flotation on the stock market.

As you may of gathered from my rendition of the song "Flowers in the Rain" at the beginning, today is a Bright Sunny day, but very cold. The temperature this morning at 9.00 am was 0.5⁰c and it is now 10.30 and it has not improved, it is still very cold and the wind is getting stronger so it feels very bitter as I go round to Tesco Express. I need to get some milk and then get back home, however I take the camera with me and get a shot of Goldsmith Avenue, from outside Tesco Express showing the Bright Sunshine and Blue Sky.
Goldsmith Avenue at 10.40 today looking west from outside Tesco Express.

Smoked Haddock
 Well back home from Tesco, I have a visitor arriving between 12.30 and 1.00 so make a coffee and then watch some TV and check the internet. Immogen arrives about 12.45. she has brought something round which I will explain tomorrow as it is a surprise for Pauline and Gordon for this evening, although Pauline does know something about it but Gordon does not, so I will explain tomorrow.
Immogen and I have a chat for 10 minutes and then she is on her way and I decide to get myself some lunch at 1.30 so do a nice piece of Smoked Haddock in Butter and have that with a couple of Crisp bread, very tasty and now to watch a bit of TV until 2,45 when I start to get todays Journal written.

Pauline and Gordon will be round later on. Pauline has an appointment at St Mary's in portsmouth to discuss her options for "Carpal Tunnel" in her right hand, afterwards she and gordon will be coming in so that I can give Gordon his surprise gift. " Will explain about it in tomorrows journal"

Filming in London
Well I am afraid that is about it for today, not a very exciting day, but I have been resting today ready for tomorrow when me and Pauline will be heading down to the shops at Portsmouth City Centre, I need to get some more M&S Woolen slipper socks. and also need to get sorted for Gordon and Pauline coming round and also, my son Gervase will be in Tonight, on his way home from work to let me know about his filming in London Yesterday, I will also explain what this is about when we have the clearance to talk about it. " Don't you just love secrets"  

Well Time for another coffee and text Pauline so until tomorrow when secrets will be revealed I will bid you a fond farewell.









No comments:

Post a Comment