Wednesday, February 22, 2012

it is an Asda day today.

Computer Course
Well Wednesday is upon us again and I had a fairly decent sleep last night, got to bed about 10.15 after speaking to Gervase, and having a Text from Leanne. Gervase is doing OK on his course up in Bristol, still not sure what is is actually about , I think it is to do with using PHQ for Database work.

Happy Amanda.
Anyway I woke at 6.00 am this morning and have been lazing in bed watching the news reports on TV until 8.00 when I make my way into the lounge. I watch the breakfast news on TV and wait for Amanda to arrive, Amanda is here at 8.45 and soon has me washed and groomed and is then on her way to her next client.

Once Amanda has gone I go and get some porridge for breakfast and then make a nice coffee and get the laptop up and running to check on facebook and e-mails. At just turned 9.30 there is a knock at the door and it is the District Nurse come to remove the dressing where the "Reveal Heart Monitor was fitted last Tuesday, she apologizes for not coming yesterday, but she was very busy anyway she takes of the dressing, cleans it and is pleased that the stitches are dissolved and it has healed nicely so that is ok.

Portsmouth 9.50 22-02-12
Once the nurse has gone I make another coffee and settle back down with the laptop, I check out the live webcam at Portsmouth Harbour, as you can see from the screen shot it is a very dull and dismal day, so glad I am indoors in the warm, although the temperature is not to bad outside today, so I think we will be having some rain later on.

It is not a bad day today, still feel a bit unsteady on my feet and a bit of a foggy feeling but certainly brighter than I was at the beginning of the week, Pauline phones to say she has got my Prescription and will bring it round tomorrow, so the rest of the morning is spent watching TV and playing on the computer, about 12,30 I decide to get some lunch so have a couple of crisp bread with cream cheese, and at 1.00 I get a phone call from my Sister Eileen to say she and chris are on the way down in the van so Go and get the kettle on.

Eileen and chris arrive and have a coffee and a snack and then they say that they will take me and the wheelchair to Asda at Fratton to do a bit of shopping so that is good so off we go, It does not take long and we have a good look around Asda and I get some shopping and so does Eileen and Chris and then we get it paid for and head back home, By now it is 3.00 so Eileen and chris help to put my shopping away and then make their way home and I make a coffee and start to get todays journal written.

Sea bass and New potato,s
So that is another day over, I got a nice piece of Fresh sea bass at Asda today so I will do that for dinner this evening, It will be cooked nicely in a herb butter and served with Boiled new potatoes and garden peas, "Just the job" anyway apart from that I will just be watching TV tonight and possibly a bit of Family History research. so until tomorrow I will say Bye Bye. and watch an episode of "Midsummers Murder" which is just starting on ITV.



1 comment: