Thursday, February 16, 2012

Its a Roller Coaster.

Phone is fixed.
Hello and a good morning to everyone. and another grey and dismal day dawns here on the south coast of the UK. Well yesterday was an interesting day being back home from Hospital, My Patience is certainly being tried as the house phone is not working, the phone is OK but there is a fault with the Telephone line so Had to get gervase to phone "Virgin Media" last night, and the chap came this morning about 9.30 and fixed it so that is OK now.

its a Roller Coaster.
I went to bed at 10.00 last night, I was knackered after the last few days and I slept through until 7.15 this morning, so I was pleased about that, Now I just got to get myself together and get things sorted and back to normal, whatever normal is these days, at the moment I seem to be on a roller coaster of emotions, and symptoms, but then this Myositis is a roller coaster so it is just a case of buckling up and holding on for the ride.

Happy Amanda.
As I said I slept well, so now is the time to get myself together ready for Amanda the carer to arrive and then I can get some breakfast before the busy day ahead starts it is going to be a bit like "Waterloo Station" here today with people coming and going, I will be glad when  the evening comes and it Quietens down. anyway I make a coffee and get ready in the lounge, and Amanda arrives at 8.45 so that is Ok, she soon has me washed and groomed and then she is on her way.

Sort the Wiring out.
I get myself some wheatabix for breakfast and just I finish, there is a knock on the door and it is the chap from Virgin Media come to fix the phone, apparently there are a lot of phones down in the area today due to what he called " Wire Tidying" in the local cabinets, more like someone not knowing what they are doing I should think.

Who is being Bossy
Anyway it takes roughly about 35 minutes and the phone is back on and working, so I phone Pauline to see how she is coping after her "Carpal Tunnel" op yesterday, she is still in bed and her sister Fran " The Sexy one" has arrived to be with her today and Tomorrow while gordon is at work, and pauline said Fran is being bossy so Go Fran Go. give Polly hell LOL. Don,t let Pauline boss you around Fran.

Chris and Eileen.
Anyway it is not long after when my Sister Eileen and her Friend Chris arrives, they have come in to see me today, it is about 11.00 am, I make the tea and coffee and we sit and have a nice chat, and ten they say that they will go to Asda and get what shopping I need, so I make a list, actually I do not need much, and off they go to get the bits and pieces that I need, it was so nice of them to come down to see me today.

Boiler Fitter
it is not long after they have left to go to Asda when there is a knock on the door and it is the chap from Southern Electric, come to fit a new Actuator Valve to the Boiler, ( It is all go here today), anyway he gets the part fitted and within about 25 minuets he has got the job done so that is ok, just as he finishes Eileen and Chris arrive back from Asda so that was good timing

Gervase and Leanne.
So I make more tea and coffee and Eileen and Chris have a Pasty each for lunch and I make an Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich so we sit in the lounge and have that and then Eileen and Chris make there way back home. The time is now 1.30 so that has been a busy Morning so I go for a lie down, Leanne Text me to see if I am Ok and if I need anything, She is taking her mum up to the hospital this afternoon, at 3.00 so I asked her to let me know how it all goes. So Now I need to get this blog written and posted up before Going for a lie down for an hour, and then Gervase is coming in on his way home from work tonight,
Just as I am going to complete todays Journal so I get a Phone call from the District nurses to find out what happened over the weekend and to say they will be coming in to check the dressing tomorrow, and also on Tuesday to remove it and clean up the area around my chest. so that is OK, so now I am going to get this posted on my blog and then go for a lie down for an hour as it has been hectic today, and I have been left to do all the washing up. so until tomorrow I will say adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment