Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Its a Vampire day today.

I Need Coffee.
And here we are again folks. Today is Tuesday and it is a visit to the Eastney Health Centre this morning for the monthly Blood Test, anyway that is later. I had another good sleep last night and now it is time to get myself out of bed and get ready for when Amanda the carer gets her, so into the kitchen to get a coffee and then into the lounge to watch the Morning News on TV.

Its Amanda on her Bike
The weather is very dull and damp this morning, not a nice day like yesterday, so looks like it is going to be dull all day long, but hopefully it will stay mild. Amanda arrives at 8.45 and is not happy that it was raining as she travels by cycle anyway it has stopped now so she gets me washed and groomed ready for the day ahead and is then on her way.

Its Debbie. time to give Blood.
Once Amanda has gone it is back into the kitchen and make some porridge for breakfast and then I text Pauline. Pauline phones back to say that Gordon is not leaving for work until 11.00 today so he will bring her round at 10.15 to collect me and take us up to the Health centre to give blood for my Monthly blood test,s . so I need to finish breakfast and then get a shave and get dressed read to go and meet Debbie the Vampire.

The drop that got away.
I should have had the blood test last week but debbie was of ill so that is why I have to go today, anyway Gordon and Pauline arrive at 10.15 and off we go to the doctors surgery at the Eastney Health centre, we get there just on 10.25 and go and get the number, I am number 12 so the next one in so not long to wait, we go in at 10.35 and see "Debbie", and she has a little trouble finding a decent vein but soon gets one and takes the blood that she needs, 3 lots today "She must be thirsty"

Asda at the Bridge centre, Fratton.
Once Debbie has finished I make my way back to the reception and book the next appointment for 4 weeks time and then we go outside and phone for a taxi to take us home to collect the wheelchair and then off to Asda in Fratton to do a bit of shopping, not much to get today so it should not take long.
Anyway once we get to Asda we get the wheelchair unloaded from the taxi and off we go around Asda, as we have not got a lot to get today we use a basket rather than a trolley.

Taxi for Pauline.
Once we have got what we want we pay and go outside and I Phone for the Taxi to take us back home. Once home we get the shopping put away and I make a coffee and we have a coffee and a "Fresh Bake" Steak and onion slice, and very nice it is too. once we have eaten Pauline gets my washing up together to take with her and I phone for the Taxi to take her home, it is 12.45 when the taxi comes so that is not to bad for time today.

So far it has been a good day, I have now gone over to de-caff coffee and tea and that does help with the irregular heart beat, but now it is time to spend a couple of hours watching the afternoon Movie, so today on True Movies 2 Channel the film is the 1982 Movie "Mothers Day on Walton,s Mountain"
1982 film " Mothers Day on Walton Mountain"
Well I must say that although it may seem funny I enjoyed that film, I think it was a made for TV movie along with the series but it was a nice easy relaxing film to watch, anyway I now need to get this journal finished and posted so that I can get sorted and have an early dinner ( Liver and bacon with Mashed Potato) ready to go down this evening to see Gervase and Leanne at there house in Southsea.
So with that thought in mind I will say Tatty Bye until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment