Friday, March 2, 2012

A very Lazy restful day today



When freaky friday comes along. 
I try to sing a happy song.
It seems to help, I don't know why.
But thats the way it goes.




The Methotrexate side effects. 
Are very hard to reason.
My head is in a kind or whirl.
But thats the way it goes.


When Monday comes, I'm feeling fine. 
And so I drink a glass of wine,
That puts my head back in a whirl
But thats the way it goes. 




Carer Supervisor.
Hey Ho, and here we are back at another friday, I woke early this morning at 4.30 so took the Methotrexate and went back to sleep for a couple of hours, woke again at 7.00 and got up to make a coffee at 7.45. into the lounge  with some wheatabix and settled down in front of the TV to await the Carer.
The Carer arrives at about 9.10, it is the supervisor today, so that is Ok and I am soon washed and groomed, and then she is on her way, anyway Amanda will be back on Monday, so we will see how her holiday went.

on Facebook "Again"
Pauline phones about 9.35 to see how I am and to say she is off to take Misty for her Morning walk on the common, and I settle down with the laptop and the TV, It is going to be a very Lazy methotrexate day today I think, anyway I decide what to watch on TV and watch some of the Programs on BBC1 and then go on facebook to see who is about and to play a couple of Games which will take me up to lunch time.

The morning has gone very quickly, I have dozed of in the chair for half an hour and also checked my emails etc so now to get some lunch, I am having a piece of Smoked Haddock in butter today with some bread and butter, a nice light lunch and then I can get the washing up done and then an afternoon of old TV.

I just love having the "Sky" TV, far better channels than Virgin Media and for a better price, so I have just watched an old episode of "Rawhide" in Black and white with a very young "Clint Eastwood, I can remember watching the originals on an old black and white TV in a "Bakelite Cabinet" I think it was a "Bush television.

Rawhide TV Show.
I enjoyed watching Rawhide on the "TCM" channel and then it is over to the "Albi" channel to watch two episodes of " Diagnosis Murder" starring "Dick Van Dyke"

Diagnosis Murder.
Dozing.
Well this will take me up to 4.00 O'clock and then the next episode will take it to 5.00 when I will get my dinner on "Roast chicken and 3 veg tonight" and while that is cooking it will be Pointless from 5.15 until 6.00 when dinner will be ready, and that folks is as Exciting as this "Freaky Friday" gets, so I will get this posted and probably doze off in the chair for another 30 minutes so until tomorrow I will say Adios

1 comment:

  1. Forgot my Metho on Wednesday night so did it last night, so I am doing Freaky Friday with you, just a headcahe like a bad hangover, gallons of black coffee help. Coffee is a herbal remedy so I feel really virtuous too!

    ReplyDelete