Monday, March 5, 2012

"Where did that come from" ?

What am I talking about you may well ask "Well go on ask then", Ok I will tell you anyway last night I had the weirdest of dreams, where it came from I will never know, the only reason I can think of was that I was talking to my son Gervase yesterday about how he will be taking the dogs back to Elaine,s and that the 6 cats will be pleased to have the run of the house again. The Weird dream I had was of Cat,s ( Not the Musical) I had a dream about lots of cats.

Gervase and George.
I dreamt that I woke up and gervase and Leanne,s 6 cats were sleeping on the bottom of my bed, I got out of bed and on the bins and sacks outside my back door there were at least a Dozen black and white cats asleep. Now one thing is clear "I have no bins or sack,s" outside my back door, and the only cat that has ever come into my back garden is a "Ginger Tabby", anyway I then went back to bed.  The funny thing is when I woke up this morning that dream was fresh in my mind as if it really had occurred "Spooky"

However that is beside the point the good thing about today is the Weather, Yesterday was a really dismal gray and wet day today is totally different, at 8.00 this morning it was brilliant sunshine and blue skies, the temperature was 6⁰c and it looks like it is going to be a nice bright springlike day, the picture below was taken from the Portsmouth Harbour Live Webcam, and you can see the Isle of wight car ferry arriving.

So it is a brilliant day so go and get a coffee and into the lounge to watch the Breakfast News on TV and to check my emails on line, go on facebook and see who is around, 
I have very good neighbour,s and Chris and Kim who live opposite me have been very helpful as has Jack and Penny next door since I have had this Myositis, anyway Chris and Kim,s eldest Daughter Megan is at Norwich University and at the end of the week is taking part in the "Jail Break" in aid of Cancer Research, so I have sponsored her and have put a link on my home page so hope some of you may also sponsor her through " Just Giving". Good Luck Megan.

Well it is now 8.50 and Amanda my carer has arrived. She has been away for a week so I am glad she has returned, as I get on well with her and we always have a laugh and a good chat in the morning when she is here, She has enjoyed her week off and it is not long before she has me washed and groomed and is then on her way to the next client and I settle back down with some porridge for breakfast and another coffee.
Well I enjoyed the porridge so text Pauline to let her know all is OK , She rings me back to say that it is possible that her and Gordon may be round to see me later this afternoon, but she will confirm it later. so I get the laptop back up and online and have a look to see who is about on facebook, I catch up on a few facebook games and then do a bit of Historical research, and before long it is nearly 12.00.
I check the TV guide and there is an old film that is on at 12.00 on Film4+1 the film is called "Millions like us" it is a "War Propaganda Film" made in 1943 ( the year I was born) and stars "Patricia Roc" and a very young "Gordon Jackson" so that is this afternoon,s entertainment taken care of.

Millions like us 1943
Well I suppose I should get some lunch sorted and then watch the film, I fancy Cheese Sandwich and a packet of crisp,s today. " probably not Healthy" but what the heck "Enjoyable" as I am contemplating that, the postman comes and delivers a letter. It is from the "Queen Alexander Hospital" and it is the follow up appointment with the Cardiologist to check the " Reveal Heart Monitor" that was inserted in my chest last month. the appointment is for the end of this month, "another day out".

"Sweeney Todd"
Well I enjoyed the film and my lunch and also the film and now at 2.00 pm it is time to have a look to see what is on the TV this evening, as I am looking through the TV Guide Pauline and gordon arrive. It is nice to see them, they have bought my washing with them " Yahoo clean clothes", anyway Gordon is going to give me a haircut, that will be nice as my hair was getting a bit long, which is making it look untidy, which is funny as when I was a "Hippy and a Rocker" in my youth and later I always had long hair, and most of the time in a pony tail.  anyway while gordon is cutting my hair Pauline goes round the shop to get a couple of bits she needs.

Pauline and Gordon
So the afternoon goes very quickly and it is now getting on for 4.00 Gordon and Pauline are getting ready to go when I get a phone call from the Doctors surgery to cancel my Blood Test for tomorrow as "Debbie" is off ill and we have now rescheduled for next week. I think "Debbie the vampire has drunk some tainted Blood" LOL. anyway that means that me and Pauline will be able to go shopping at Morrisons tomorrow.

Pointless at 5.15 on BBC 1

Well that has been an OK day today, the sun is still shining and I have Just spoken to Gervase on the phone, he has rung me on his way home from work, so I will now get this Journal posted and then get ready for Pointless at 5.15 so until tomorrow I will say Adios Amigo,s.

No comments:

Post a Comment