Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Sunday Shopping Trip.

A Sunny Sunday Morning
Good morning folks, and welcome to another Sunny Sunday on the South coast of the UK. Just wish the temperature would rise a little bit higher to match the Sunshine, still not to worry hopefully the rain forecast is wrong for today. It is 9.00 here and I am sat with a coffee in my lounge watching the start of the London 2012 Marathon on the TV, waiting for the carer and thankful that the episode of Raynaud's that attacked my left foot and toes last night has decided to go away. That was so Painful last night, it lasted about 45 minutes I ended up with 2 woolen socks on that foot and also wrapped it in a blanket, If I had a saw I would have cut it off LOL.
Raynaud's Phenomenon.
Porridge for Breakfast
So Jo the carer arrives at 9.00 am this morning, she is in a bit of a rush as she has been Designated 3 new clients today, one before me and 2 new ones after, so she is busy today, it does not take her long to get me sorted for the day ahead and then she is on her way to her next client, and I go and make a coffee and get some Porridge for Breakfast.

Once breakfast is finished I send the usual text to Pauline and then get dressed and carry on watching the London Marathon on TV, there are a 9 people running for the UK "Myositis Support Group""Team Muscle" in the London Marathon raising funds for research into Myositis, and Good luck to them all I will be cheering them on from home.

I have just had the phone call from Pauline, she has had a lie in this morning, but her Knee has been playing up over night, she will be glad to see the Physio tomorrow and hope he can help her with it. So now I will settle down with the laptop and Get todays Journal underway, it is still a nice sunny day here today, with blue sky and a few white fluffy clouds around, hopefully the rain will stay away. anyway a different view of Portsmouth for you today, this is how the road where I live looks like this morning at 8.00 am.
My Road at 8.00 am today, everyone must be having a lie in today.
Well here we are and the time is just turned 11.00 am, I am looking forward to this afternoon as My son gervase is going to take me down to Morrisons to do some shopping and then if the weather stays nice we will probably drive back home along the seafront. anyway I need to check my emails and then see who is around on facebook and also catch up on my facebook games, before getting the washing up done and sorting out lunch, but I think I need a nice coffee and a Banana first.

Todays Lunch
So had my 11.00 O'Clock break and back to the computer and a hour or so doing the Sunday Newspaper Crosswords on line, Gervase Phones at 12.15 to see how I am and to say he will be round about 1.30 to take me shopping down Morrisons, so time to shut the computer down and get out into the kitchen and see what there is for lunch. I think I will have a slice of Buttered toast and a bowl of "Heinz Chicken Big soup" That will fill a gap until dinner tonight at 6.30. And I will wash it down with a glass of Ribena blackcurrant drink.

Well that is Lunch over and now to get changed, make the shopping list and get the wheel chair ready for when Gervase arrives, the weather is starting to deteriorate, just hope the rain holds off for another couple of hours as I feel really good today and looking forward to a trip along the seafront after the shopping.

True to his word Gervase arrives at 1.30, I am all ready and waiting so he get,s the Wheelchair into his car and off we go to Morrisons down at the Victory retail park in Portsmouth City Centre. I do like Morrisons so we have a wander around and I get the items that I need and then we get them paid for and into the car. we have been here almost  45 minutes, anyway we now go and get some petrol and then make our way back home along the sea front. the weather has now changed and it is starting to rain.
Morrisons, Victory Retail Park, Portsmouth.
Once home we get the Shopping put away, gervase phones leanne and at 3.45 Gervase heads back home, he and Leanne are going to see Elaine tonight and then Tomorrow Gervase has a works meeting up in The City of London., So that was avery enjoyable couple of hours, in fact it has been a really good day today so far. I am now going to get this Journal finished and posted and then spend a couple of hours putting the finishing touches to my latest Graphic for tomorrows cover photo, as tomorrow is St George,s Day
At Work on the laptop with tomorrows facebook cover Graphic
So Until Tomorrow I will say a long...............o.................

4 comments:

  1. Shopping takes less time when I'm not around eh Frankie - but then we usually stop for coffee n snack! LOL Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We certainly do, but I can't Embarrass Gervase so much with my comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoy reading your posts, an insightful and storytelling of your progress within your days, thanks for sharing......Susan Moses, dx 2000 with DM~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Susan for your comment, I am glad you enjoy the Daily Journal, it certainly helps me deal with the ups and downs of Dermatomyositis. and all the little things yhat happen along the way.
    Frank.

    ReplyDelete