Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Busy,Busy,Busy.

Well good morning folks and here we go again >>>>>>>>>>>>>>


 ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♩♬ Look at me, I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree.  ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♩♬
 ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♩♬ And I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud.  ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♩♬
 ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♩♬ I can' t understand. ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♩♬
 ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♩♬ I get misty, just holding your hand. ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♩♬
Ella Fitzgerald. A True legend
That was the Song being played on the Radio this morning as I was in the Kitchen making my coffee "Ella Fitzgerald" What a singer, and a good choice of song for this morning as the Mist has certainly settled over Portsmouth Today.
Portsmouth harbour shrouded in mist.
EPC Certificate chappy
This is how Portsmouth was looking at 7.00 am this morning when I got out of bed. It is a busy day ahead of me today as when I got home from an evening round with my son last night I had a message on the answering machine about an appointment with the company that the estate agent has contacted about the Energy Proficiency Certificate (EPC) that is a legal requirement needed to sell a house these days over here in the UK, so I need to phone them at 9.00 am to arrange that ASAP. 

Fast forward to 8.20 >> >> >> >> >> >> Jo the carer arrives and disaster is looming, I open the door and poor jo is in a right state, " Good grief" Jo I say " What is up with you". are you any good with snails she said only there is a snail on the basket on my Bike. apparently Jo is petrified of snails and cant bear to touch them, and has been riding her bike this morning for  an hour or so frightened because of the Snail on there. I did suggest we cooked it with a bit of Garlic and had it with toast for breakfast but that did not impress her, anyway I remove the snail to some safe weeds in the forecourt and jo calms down. "Oh what an exciting life I lead" like a knight in shining armour to the rescue of a damsel in distress.

A Knight in shining armour.
Once jo is on her way and i am all washed and groomed then I text pauline, The Chap from the EPC Company phones and we have arranged for him to come round at 3.00 pm to do the certificate and the floor plan of the property so that will get that sorted, Pauline phones and all is OK with her, Pauline and gordon will be round at 5.15 for the viewing tonight at 5.30 so I now get some breakfast and settle down with the laptop for an hour or so.


My Estate Agents
It is now 1.00 and time for some lunch and an hour or so with the TV watching old sit coms before the man from the EPC Company arrives to carry out the inspection for the Energy Proficiency Certificate, he will also d a floor plan of the property as well. I also had a letter from the Estate agent today with a copy leaflet with the property details on that they send out to prospective buyers. The EPC man will be here at 3.00 and then I have another Viewing this evening at 5.30.


I will be putting this journal up early today as I will be busy from 3.00 onwards so I will now check on the Olympic Torch Relay for today. Today is day 40 and the torch is going from Grimsby to Lincoln Here we have Allan Ellinson abseiling with the Torch down the Royal Dock Tower in Grimsby.
Royal Dock tower Grimsby
The two smaller Photos show how they dress up in Skegness to greet the torch and also the residents of Wainsfleet Care home find a good place to watch the Olympic Torch Relay
Dressing up in Skegness

Wainsfleet Care home Residents 
British Summer.
I have just put the rubbish out in the bin and we seem to be having a light rain shower, so nothing new here for the weather this summer. It does not seem as though it will come to much so hopefully it will soon clear but I do not think we will see any sun today.

Well that is about it it is 2.45 so will get this posted early and then I am all ready for the rest of a busy afternoon and evening, so I will say Bye Bye until tomorrow and leave you with todays "Day in History" for 1967


No comments:

Post a Comment