Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day.

It was an Excellent morning, when I woke, the sun was shining and the world was good, Today is Fathers day and I will be going down to Gervase and Leanne,s later to see them on Fathers day and to have dinner with them.
Portsmouth at 10.15 this Morning

An Excited Jo
As Usual the first thing I did this morning was to take a coffee in to the lounge and watch the news while waiting for Jo the carer to arrive. She arrive,s about 8.40 and soon has me washed and groomed and then she is of to her next Client, She is excited today as she has been working 3 hours 7 mornings a week from 8.00 am  until 11.00, but she is now going to have Mondays of and have more hours per day and work 5.5 Days a week. 

Once Jo has gone I get some breakfast and Phone Pauline. I am going to Gervase,s at 1.30 so I have arranged to go down to Pauline at 12.30 for an hour and then go to Gervase at 1.30 as they both live in the same Road. Pauline,s Sister Fran and Fran,s son Stewie will be there and I have not seen them for a while so it will be nice to see them both.
The Road where Pauline and Gervase Live. Pauline and Gordon lives this end.
Gervase and leanne  live This end
I go on to Face book for an hour after Breakfast and then have a shave and get dressed ready to phone for a taxi at 12.20 to go to Pauline,s. I stay with Pauline, Gordon, Fran and stewie until 1.30 and we have a nice chat and a coffee, and then Pauline walks with me down to the other end of the road to Gervase and leanne,s house.
Roast dinner
After a while Dave and Elaine arrive and we all have a nice chat and then we have dinner, Gervase has cooked a full roast dinner and I have eaten to much. I had a chicken breast, roast Potato, Carrots, Roast Parsnips, Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Yorkshire Pudding, followed by a lemon Tart. That is the biggest dinner I have eaten for a long time.

Over Bed/Chair Table
Once dinner is over we sit in the lounge with a coffee and chat and watch TV and at 6.30 Leanne,s dad "Dave" gives me a lift home. Gervase and leanne bought me a over Be/Chair table for fathers day and also a book I had been saying for sometime about getting an adjustable table, so i thought that was very considerate of them and was well received. We came away Early evening as Gervase has to get things prepared for his second interview in London Tomorrow for a promotion he has applied for.

I am sorry this is a short account of my day as i just wanted to let you all know that I has been a really good day but very tiring so I am just going to rest for the rest of the evening. 
The olympic torch was on day 30 today going from Durham to Middlesbrough and the following Photograph shows the torch in front of HMS Trincomalee a Royal Navy sailing frigate as the flame is carried through Hartlepool. HMS Trincomalee was launched nearly 200 years ago.
Passing HMS Trincomalee at Hartlepool
Well that is me just about done in for the day so I am going to catch up on some sleep as I am totally worn out after a really great and enjoyable weekend especially today so I will say Bye Bye until tomorrow and leave you with todays "Day in History" from 1704.

No comments:

Post a Comment