Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Start of Another Month

Well here we are again at the start of another month. the month has started off on a bright and sunny note so hope that the weather in July is better than the weather we have had here in June.
Portsmouth at 10.00 am this morning.
well I stayed up late last night as I was looking forward to the episode of "Mrs Browns Boys" on the TV. It was supposed to start at 10.20 but was delayed because of the Tennis at Wimbledon running over. I stayed up until 11.30 but then had to go to bed, so I missed it still I have seen it before, but was annoyed that I missed it.

Bloody Facebook
The other thing that annoyed me was that I was locked out of Facebook this Morning, I logged on to facebook at 9.00 and all was fine, logged off at about 9.30 when I went to log on later I could not log on and thought that my Facebook may have been hacked in to, so sent emails to all my friends and Family here and then at 12.00 ish I tried again and got in with no trouble so don,t know what happened with Facebook but apparently I was not the only one who had that problem.

Breakfast
Well Anyway I had a decent sleep last night from 11.40 until 7.45 this morning so got up and into the lounge with my morning coffee to wait for Jo my carer to arrive. Jo arrives at 8.40 and is glad it is sunny again and not raining and is looking forward to her day off tomorrow. we have a nice chat and she gets me washed and groomed and is then on her way, so I text Pauline to let her know all is OK and then get some wheatabix for breakfast.

Car Repairs
It is going to be a quiet day today as I have had problems with logging onto facebook so have been working on some family history but by midday I could log on to facebook again. Pauline phoned to say that all is OK, her and Gordon stayed up to watch mrs browns boys last night, so they are going to be late taking Misty out for her walk Today and they also have to take her car up to the Garage today as they are going to do the bodywork repair tomorrow ( on the car, not on pauline)

Me and the Trolley at Asda
I am at the moment waiting for my Son Gervase to come and collect me and to take me down to Asda at Fratton to get a little bit of shopping, He always comes and takes me shopping on a Sunday and then we have a drive along the seafront on the way back Home. Gervase arrives about 1.00 and off we go to Asda, I have not got a lot to get today so we leave the wheelchair at home and I push the trolley round Asda, It was Tiring but I enjoyed it and we both got what we needed, Gervase also sent of his Passport Renewal as the Post office in the bridge centre is open on a Sunday and also got a prescription filled for Elaine ( Leanne,s mum) at he Asda Pharmacy.

Write the Daily Journal
Once we are back home we get the shopping put away, I get myself some lunch and we sit and have a chat before gervase makes his way home at 3.00. I go for a lie down for an hour ( I hate Methotrexate Weekends) and finding this latest round of Prednisolone tapering hard going and then come back onto facebook and see who is around, I then decide I had better get this Journal written for today so sorry it is late today.

Todays Olympic Torch Relay is going well ii is now into day 44 and is going from Birmingham to Coventry there was a large crowd turnout at 6.00 am as the torch leaves Birmingham.
The Torch at 6.00 am in Birmingham
The next Photograph shows Julie Darwin carrying the torch through Chipping Campden, a picturesque village in the Cotswold.
In Chipping Campden
Well there we are then That is another Exciting day over with, tomorrow is the 12 month anniversary edition of the Daily Journal so I will see if I can come up with something special so until then I will leave you with todays "Day in History" from 1903.

No comments:

Post a Comment