Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh dear friday again.

♬♫♪♪♬♬♫ It's Methotrexate Friday, Methotrexate Friday♬♫♪♪♬♬♫
♬♫♪♪♬♬♫ La,  La La La,  La,  La La la ♬♫♪♪♬♬♫
♬♫♪♪♬♬♫ I Have to take it Weekly, I have to take it Weekly♬♫♪♪♬♬♫
♬♫♪♪♬♬♫ La, La La La,  La,  La La La ♬♫♪♪♬♬♫

And on that note I will say hello and welcome to Fridays Journal


Breakfast TV News
Well it was a something and nothing night last night, I woke up a couple of times through the night, but got back of to sleep again so cannot complain really, anyway I got up at 7.45 and took my Coffee into the lounge to watch the Breakfast News on the TV. Its a very wet and windy start to the day today but it is supposed to brighten up as the day goes on and then expecting Gales and torrential rain coming back in this evening.

Portsmouth harbour at 8.00 am today
Todays Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs.
Now it will be interesting today to see if I get a carer turn up or not as Jo my regular carer is not working today but it looks as though our meeting the other week with Adult Social Care and the Care company has had some success, as a carer arrives at 9.00 so that is ok, She soon gets me washed and groomed and then she is on her way, and I text Pauline to let her know all is OK and then get dressed and for breakfast today I have Boiled Eggs with Toast. and it was very enjoyable, washed down with a nice coffee.

Family History Chart
Once Breakfast is over I take a slow walk round to Tesco Express to get a paper and also some grapes and a couple of conference pears and then take a walk round the block back home, once indoors I make a coffee and settle down with the laptop to check emails and facebook and then spend a couple of hours on my family history research. this takes me up to 1.00 when I go for a lie down for 30 minutes before thinking about lunch.

At 2.00 I decide to get some lunch, but what to have I did think about Pilchards or Sardines on toast but as I had a decent breakfast today I decide to have a bowl of Chicken and Mushroom soup with a couple of crisp bread followed by a Pear and a Mango in Custard desert.
Todays lunch and very tasty it was as well
Once lunch is over I settle down to read the Paper and do the crossword,s. that takes me up to 3.30 when I decide that it is time to start work on todays Journal. once I have this journal written and posted on my blog I will settle down to watch Pointless on BBC 1, which is a quiz show that I enjoy and then at 6.00 it will be time to start getting dinner ready and tonight I will be having Rainbow Trout with a Stir fry. followed by the other slice of cheesecake from Yesterday. and then a evening of TV.
Pointless BBC1 Quiz show
So that is about it for today. I am not sure yet if I will be writing a Journal tomorrow or not, it will depend on how my day goes as tomorrow it will be 19 years since I lost my wife to Cancer so it is always an emotional time for me on the anniversary of her Passing.

So until tomorrow or sunday I will say bye bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment