Saturday, December 29, 2012

What a crap night that was

Not a good night
Yes That was the worst night I have had for a long time, just could not get to sleep properly at all just kept tossing and turning, Right thigh was giving me Gip, acid reflux was running rife and all in all felt like crap, no idea why it was, Perhaps it was the Bacon I had for lunch or maybe it was that I left it later than usual to take the methotrexate, perhaps christmas was catching up with me or most likely it was a combination of things

Got the Paper
Anyway after being up and down all night and very restless I eventually must have dropped of to sleep about 6.00 and woke again at about 8.45, got up at about 89.15 and got dressed and made a coffee and went into the lounge where I had a pkt of Breakfast biscuits and a banana for breakfast before texting Pauline to let her know I was up and just going round to tesco express to get some apple juice and my daily paper, not that i feel up to it, but te fresh air will do me good and I also want to get round and get the paper before the rain comes again.

Reading the Paper.
As I arrive back home so the Rain starts so good job I went for the paper when I did, anyway all I am going to do for the rest of the day is to stay in and try to catch up on some of last nights lost sleep, anyway I make myself a coffee and settle down to read the paper and get the crosswords done while listening to Radio solent. There is still lots of flood warnings in place around the south of England and also they are forecasting heavy Gale force winds and rain


Anyway Pauline phones to say they are just getting home after taking misty out for her morning walk, Her, Gordon and misty have been out for about an hour and Pauline was saying the waves were being blown up over the sea wall all along the sea front so very storms out there today and it looks like it is in for the day. There is still lots of flooded areas around Hampshire, Dorset and Sussex and there is more to come here is a Photo taken at Midhurst, West Sussex.
Cowdray ruins, Midhurst
Well the day is going along and at 1.00 I decide to try a couple of slices of toast for lunch with some marmalade as I do not feel like eating much today, I do so hate these days after I take the Methotrexate, sometimes I get no reactions and sometimes like last night and today I feel like crap. but I have just had a thought perhaps it was eating to many of the chocolates I got for Christmas. "Oh dear, Naughty Me" anyway I have the toast and then settle to watch the Movie "Ice age 3, Dawn of the Dinosaurs" I do love these animated feature films, so easy to watch.

Ice Age 3, Dawn of the Dinosaur 2009
Back for an afternoon nap
That was an enjoyable film, anyway that finishes at 2.40 so I am now going for a lie down for an hour or so before getting this Daily Journal done for today. Well That was a nice lie down I caught up on a hours sleep and got back up about 3.45. and took a coffee into the lounge to get this journal finished and posted before thinking about what to have for dinner tonight, something easy to do I think, and possibly an early night tonight, and must leave the chocolates alone.

My Chosen bath step.
While I have been online today I have been looking at Steps to make it easier for me to get in and out of the bath and think I have seen the one that I will be purchasing, this will make life a lot easier for me as I have problems getting my leg up and over the side of the bath, I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would ever have trouble getting my leg over LOL. Oooops sorry people. Anyway it is now 4.45 and it has been a tiring day for me and I am going to try and just relax now for the rest of the evening, I have decided to have salmon with mash potato and Cauliflower cheese tonight and then probably try and get an early night, mind you I am feeling a lot better now than I did at 9.00 am this morning, so until tomorrow I will say Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment