Friday, December 28, 2012

Whooo Hoo its Another Methotrexate day

♬ ♫ ♫ ♬ Don't know why there's no sun up in the sky ♬ ♫ ♫ ♬
I used to have hair
♬ ♫ ♫ ♬ Stormy Weather ♬ ♫ ♫ ♬

 and that sounds like an appropriate song for today, add to that it is Friday and that means it is Methotrexate day and that sums up my day really. But the good bit is that I get to stay in all day in the warm with my Radio, TV, and laptop, and rest after being out shopping down town yesterday with Pauline.

First coffee of
the morning
I had a great nights sleep last night and woke up about 7.30 this morning, lazed around in bed until 8.30 when I got up and made a coffee and went into the lounge to check out my emails and facebook, while waiting for Carol my carer to come, she said yesterday that She would be about 30 minutes later today and she was right as she arrived about 9.20, she finishes today at lunchtime and is off until after the New Year. she soon gets me sorted and then she is on her way and i get myself some toast and Marmalade for Breakfast.
Toast and Marmalade for breakfast
Well that was tasty, at least I can now eat toast so thats another milestone achieved this year, once Breakfast was over I text Pauline and let her Know all is OK, and then get myself dressed and wrapping up warm take a walk round to the tesco express to get the morning paper, it is very damp out there today and a cold wind blowing so not nice at all so soon make my way back home with my morning paper. Once I am back home I make a nice hot coffee and settle down with the paper and get the crosswords done and listening to radio solent.

Anyway while I am doing the crossword the phone rings and it is gordon wanting to know what I meant in my text this morning about Salisbury, I think I must be going round the bend or the Prednisolone fog was rolling in, Every Friday Pauline goes up to Salisbury with Gordon to help him with his work as he is self employed, anyway I always text and hope they had a good trip up there but I forgot this week that Gordon is skiving off of work for the week, Something to do with a 'Christmas break" LOL. and of course I forgot and sent the text as usual "Oh Silly Me"

Well the morning is going bye quite quickly Gordon and Pauline were out down along Southsea sea front with Misty and Gordon sent me some photo,s that he took showing how wet and windy it is today, The seafront is only about a 5 minute drive from where I live.
A bit wet then are You Pauline

A rough and windy Sea

Not a pleasant day today see the war memorial in the distance

The waves coming over the sea wall
A 30 minute catnap
well I think that as it is nearly 1.00 I will get some lunch and today I am going to have a couple of slices of bacon with a poach egg and a slice of toast, As long as I grill the bacon then It should be Ok, as fried food does my digestive system no good at all, anyway I had lunch and although I had to go steady eating the bacon it went down very well so that was Ok and then at 2.00 I decide to go for a afternoon catnap for 30 minutes anyway after that I decided that I would get the vegetable prepared for tonight,s dinner which will be Roast Chicken with Potato, Sprouts, Broccoli and Cauliflower with a nice chicken gravy (Gluten Free) and then I will get this Journal finished and posted. I had a phone call from my son Gervase to make sure I was Ok, He is working from home today so decided he would phone me early, he normally phones every day on his way home from work about 4.30.
well that i about as exciting as it got today, I have just made a coffee so will get this journal finished and Posted as it is now 4.00 and there are a few episodes of "Porridge" with ronnie Barker starting on the Gold channel, and then this evening it will be dinner at 6.00 followed by the weekly Methotrexate so until tomorrow I will say -------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment