Friday, February 8, 2013

Another Freaky Friday comes around


And welcome to another episode of the day in the "Life of Frank", which could be a sequel to the "Life of Pi" but it is not, but the question is could it be more exciting than "Fifty shades of Grey" ? You may think to yourself "Oh dear franks brain has gone walk about today" or "It has happened at last Frank has gone Cuckoo" but no Folks I am just elated that after walking pushing the wheelchair for about an hour yesterday while out shopping with Pauline That I have had no problems with my thigh/hip muscles today,
although there is always a But, and the But is that I seem to be having problems with a sore nostril and I keep getting little nose bleeds, this has happened before on and off and the doctor has said that this some times happens as the medication does tend to thin the skin, and it always seem to be worse during the times that I have the central heating on as that tends to dry out the air and makes my throat and nose dry, so out with the vaseline as this helps to keep the inside of the nostril moist and stops it drying out.

Anyway I will say that I also had a good night last night, slept through from 11.30 until 6.30 this morning and waking only once during the night to use the bathroom. anyway got up at 7.00 to make a coffee and then took that back to bed to listen to the radio before going into the lounge at 8.00. The News is still all about the fact about Horse Meat, being used in processed beef products, the latest firm to be hit is "Findus"  with up to 100% of the meat content in "Beef Lasagne" being Horse Meat. Now I know that horse meat is eaten in a lot of country,s in Europe and around the world But I would not want to eat horse meat. if I buy something that is described as "beef" then I expect it to be made of "Beef"

Toast for breakfast
Anyway Rant over and it will be interesting to see how many other processed products are not what they are supposed to be, good job that I do not eat processed food,s. once out of bed at 8.00 I make a coffee and then into the lounge to wait for Carol my carer to arrive, while waiting I get the laptop up and running and check out emails and Facebook, Carol arrives at 9.10 and has a easy day today, she only has two more clients after me and then she has finished for the day. It does not take her long to get me washed and groomed and then she is on her way, so I text Pauline and then get some Toast and Marmalade for Breakfast with a cup of tea.

Once I have had breakfast I wash up the breakfast things and get dressed, Pauline phones to say that they are just going into Salisbury she said it was a decent drive up there today, anyway all is OK so after the phone call I take a walk round to the tesco express to get the morning paper, it is a nice fresh morning today it is very cold with a stiff breeze but nice blue skies, although they do say we have snow arriving on Saturday/Sunday so make the most of the dry weather while we can.
A sunny but cold morning in Portsmouth today
Reading the Paper.
 Once I have the paper I get back home and make a nice hot chocolate before settling down to read the Paper and get the crossword done, I then spend a couple of hours on the computer working on my new website that I am setting up, this is coming along ok but takes a lot of tweaking as I go along to make it easy to use and so that people can access the correct sites for there requirements.

"HELP"
I work on the website until 1.00 when I decide to get some lunch, so I get a couple of Buttered Crisp bread with some Shiitake Mushroom Pate and  after I have finished that I have a banana, it was very tasty so now I just settle down in the recliner for a cat nap until 2.00 when I go out to the kitchen to prepare the vegetable for Dinner tonight. For dinner I am having a fresh roasted Chicken breast quarter with Potato, Cauliflower, Sprouts and Gravy.

Once that is all done I go and start to get todays Journal written, I took my Methotrexate after lunch so am starting to feel a little bit yucky now, Pauline phones about 3.40 to say her and Gordon are just about coming into Portsmouth, so they will be home shortly. I expect Misty will be pleased to see them and get taken out on the common for a walk. Well it is now nearly 5.00 and it will soon be time for the quiz show Pointless on BBC 1 at 5.15 so that is about as exciting as it gets today, so I will get this journal posted and settle down with the TV for the evening and also an early night tonight I think so until tomorrow I will say Cheerio.






No comments:

Post a Comment