Monday, March 25, 2013

Another day of really feeling Down

Well All I can say is

♬ ♬ ♬ Don't blame it on the Sunshine ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ Don't blame it on the Moonlight ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ Don't blame it on the good times ♬ ♬ ♬
♬ ♬ ♬ Let's blame it on the weather...... ♬ ♬ ♬

Go Frankie Go
Another day of feeling really down and I think the weather has a lot to do with it. Being stuck indoors all day long with the heating on is doing me no good at all, so roll on tomorrow when I can get out for my blood test and a bit of shopping with Pauline.

Well got up this morning and it was really cold out there today with a very cold wind blowing around, anyway text Pauline as usual and got myself some nice hot porridge for breakfast and then pauline phones to say that Gordon has gone to do one of his Friday jobs today as he is feeling a bit better, but still a bit sniffly, anyway Pauline is off to take Misty on her Morning walk. Once Pauline has gone off the phone I phone the doctors surgery and a Doctor will phone me back this morning.
Go on Pauline Get a grip Girl
Anyway the doctor phones back and we have a chat and she will write a prescription for some 1 mg Prednisolone so that I can taper at a slower dose and will also write a prescription for some antiseptic mouth wash for my gums.  I can collect these along with my repeat prescription when I go to the Health centre tomorrow for my Monthly Blood Test. So the rest of the day has been spent sat in the recliner watching day time TV and keep dozing on and off apart from when I made a cheese omelette for lunch.
A Cheese Omelette for lunch today
So apart from speaking to Pauline on the phone a couple of times during the day, A text message from Leanne  and Gervase Phoning me on his way home from work I have done Nothing today so not really much to write about today. a very lazy day of feeling sorry for myself, what I need is some sunshine and blue skies to cheer me up but according to the weather forecast that is not likely to happen until after the Easter weekend.

Anyway it is now nearly 5.30 so I will get this short journal posted and hopefully tomorrow,s will make more interesting reading for you so here is todays day in History image and also a new Autoimmune Image I did last night and will say Bye Bye untill tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment