Tuesday, April 9, 2013

After the rain the Sunshine (Just)



Well here we are at the start of another Tuesday and the start of another week of tapering the Prednisolone so reduce by another 1 mg on alternate days, we are getting there slowly but it is hard going and the lack of energy is what is giving me the biggest problem so thank goodness for friends and family, especially My Son Gervase and My good friend Pauline who will be round later this morning to take me shopping down the city centre.

anyway back to this morning, another good nights sleep and I was awake at 7.30 this morning, but alas it is raining outside which is not a good start to the day, anyway I go and make a coffee and take back to bed where I laze around listening to the local radio, it all seems to be about the life of "Margaret Thatcher" still I suppose that will take over the news in the Papers, Radio and TV for the next week or two,

Gluten Free Porridge
anyway I stay in bed until 8.45 when I make another coffee and then go into the lounge to send the morning text to Pauline and to  have some Breakfast, Unfortunately it will have to be Porridge again today as I have run out of all my other Gluten Free Cereal so must remember to get some when out shopping today. Once I have had breakfast Pauline phones from Southsea common where she is out with Misty in the rain, She is going to book a taxi for 11.15 to come and collect me for shopping.

Must wrap up warm
Once I have spoken to Pauline I load up the laptop and check out all my emails about 80% of them are spam emails which go straight into the trash folder and deleted. I then go onto facebook and catch up on what is happening in the Myositis groups before catching up on my facebook games, especially "Words with Friends" anyway I have to keep an eye on the time as at 10.30 it is time to get a wash and shave and get ready for when Pauline arrives at 11.15. and I must remember to make sure that I wrap up warm as I do not want to have to put up with Pauline,s nagging all Morning (Only Joking Pauline)

Well I am all washed and groomed by 11.20 and pauline arrives about 11.30, we get the wheelchair into the Taxi and off we go down to the city centre. we get the taxi to drop au off at the rear entrance to wilkinsons as Pauline needs to get some bits and pieces for her cat "Charlie" and "Misty" the dog" once we have got them pauline pushes me over to the Nationwide Building society as I need to go in there and after that we go into the large tesco store to get the shopping. we have a good old mooch around tesco getting the bits and pieces that we need and then once we have what we need we go into the Tesco cafeteria for a spot of lunch, I have a jacket potato with cheese and Pauline has Sausage and Chips.
Tesco store, Paradise Street, City Centre, Portsmouth
Pauline doing my Laundry.
Thank you Pauline
once we have eaten our lunch we go and pay for our shopping and then once outside I phone for a taxi ti take us home. Once we are at home we get the shopping put away and then I make a coffee and Pauline and I sit and have a chat before we sort out the washing of mine that pauline is going to take with her today and then I phone for a Taxi to take her home. Once pauline has left it is about 2.15 so I have a lie down for half an hour before getting the vegetable prepared for dinner tonight and then settling down to write todays Journal.

well It looks like the weather is improving this afternoon, it was mild when we were down the city centre shopping but there were a few showers but this afternoon the sun is starting to shine through so hopefully it will start to get warmer. I am certainly feeling better than I was over the weekend, in fact I know I am starting to get over the worst of it as I need to start taking my Lactulose again LOL, Don't you just love the trials and tribulations of the Autoimmune Diseases.

Well there we are then on that note I will get this Journal Posted for today and then settle down to watch a little bit of TV until 6.00 when it will be time to get dinner cooking so until tomorrow I will say cheerio.


No comments:

Post a Comment