Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, Monday, So good to me.



It looks like it could be
a good day today
Good Day One and all, and welcome to monday, The title of todays journal reflects the song that was playing when I woke and switched the radio on this morning. And after the last few days it seems like Monday is good to me today. (Within Reason) Anyhow I had another decent nights sleep so was feeling a lot more optimistic that today would be a lot better, that was until I looked out the window and saw that the gray skies had returned, Oh well can't have it all ways I suppose.
Misty ready for her
 morning walk

Well once I had listened to the Mamma,s & Pappa,s I went and made a coffee and took that back to bed and snuggled down listening to the radio until 9.00 when I decided that I had to get up, get dressed and then get some breakfast, as I had to send the morning text to Pauline. Pauline phones back to say that all is Ok and that she is off to take Misty out for her walk and that Gordon would be round at about 10.15 to do the weekly Flat cleaning for me. 
Checking out Facebook
So once I had spoken on the phone to Pauline I go out in the kitchen and get some Gluten Free porridge done for breakfast and then once I had breakfast I needed to have a shave as much to my disgust I have not had a shave since Thursday as I have not really felt up to it, anyhow I felt a lot better after that so I was now ready for when Gordon Arrives. So while I am waiting for gordon I settle down with the Laptop to check out my emails and facebook

Keep the brain active.
Gordon Arrives at about 10.30 so I make a coffee and we sit and have a chat before Gordon starts the cleaning, While Gordon gets started I Take a walk round to the paper shop to get the daily paper, it is a pleasant walk round, although I make sure I am wrapped up warm as the temperature is starting to drop again, but I have not been outside since Thursday so it is nice to get some fresh air. Once I am back home I settle down to read the paper and do the crossword to keep the o;d brain ticking over.
Gordon all done and dusted

Once Gordon has got all the dusting done we have another coffee before he starts to clean the bathroom and kitchen floors and vacuum's the lounge and bedroom, once Gordon has finished he gets his cleaning gear into the car and then is back home to Pauline,  I must say that I always feel a lot better after Gordon has been on a monday and I have a nice clean flat, it always cheers me up. And I always look forward to our weekly weigh in , Gordon weighs just under 12.stone and I weigh about 12.5 stone, but Gordon has a bigger belly than I have LOL.

Lovely cheese on Toast





well once Gordon has gone it is 12.30 so I get back to facebook and catch up on a couple of facebook games until 1.00 when I decide to go and get some Cheeses on toast for lunch, I do like cheese on toast with Gluten free bread from Waitrose and a nice mature cheddar cheese "Luverly". Once I have had that I go for a lie down for an hour until 2.30

Prepare the Vegetable
Once I have got up I go and make a coffee and then prepare the Cauliflower and broccoli ready for dinner tonight, I am having  a nice Plaice fillet tonight with a Broccoli and cauliflower cheese bake, so I need to get the vegetable prepared before I go to get the Daily Journal written for today,  Once The vegetable is prepared It goes on to the boil for 10 minutes before going into the dish with the cheese sauce and the grated cheddar cheese on top ready to go into the oven later on this evening.

A daily journal
Once that is all done I get the washing up done and then into the lounge and get todays journal done. Gervase phones at 4.30 as he is on his way home from work, He phones me on the way to the railway station to get his train, to see how I am and if I need anything brought in, once I have spoken to Gervase I get the journal completed and as it is now 5.10 I need to get it posted and then settle down to watch Pointless on BBC1 before getting dinner ready for 6.30 before the evening TV starts at 7.00, so until tomorrow I will say That it has been a day of "Thumbs Up" and tatty bye until tomorrow and hopefully shopping down town with Pauline.











No comments:

Post a Comment