Monday, June 10, 2013

And the start of another day and another week.



Well here we are again and another Monday is upon us. Well an excellent weekend has now passed and we are back into the realms of the weekday rituals, although it is another busy week ahead, anyway that is beside the point,

Time for Bed
It was a decent nights sleep last night, I did not get to bed until way past Eleven  O'Clock, I think it was just that I did not want the weekend to end as it was probably the best weekend I have had since I was diagnosed with Dermatomyositis Two Years Ago. I watched 2 animated films last night "Ice Age 2" and then Madagascar, and after that watched two old episodes of "Alan Partridge" so a good end to the weekend.

Ice Age 2 
Madagascar
Off to the Doctors
As I said it was a decent nights sleep and woke at about 3.30 for the bathroom and then slept through until 7.30 so a good 7 hours sleep and then just dozed on and off until I realized it was 9.15 and about time I was up, so made a coffee and into the lounge to get the morning text off to Pauline and then got some Gluten Free Cereal for breakfast, before Pauline phones back to say that all is Ok and she is just out with Misty walking down to the doctors surgery to pick up her Prescription.

Off to get the Morning Paper
once I have spoken to Pauline I check my emails and facebook before getting ready and walking round to the local Tesco Express to get my Morning Paper, the weather is certainly got a lot cooler and cloudier after the weekend and I even had to wear a jacket this morning, although it has brightened up as the day has progressed. Once I have got my Paper I get back home and make a coffee before settling down in the recliner to read the paper and to get the crosswords done.

Todays Lunch
The Morning has passed pretty quickly and at 1.00 I go for a 30 minute catnap before getting some lunch at 1.30, I did not have breakfast until almost 10.00 this morning so I just have some Gluten Free Cheese oat cakes that I got yesterday with some French Brie Cheese and then a banana and a Organic Peppermint tea, and very nice it was as well, I must say that I had reservations about going Gluten free but I must say that it has made a massive improvement to my digestive system.

Genealogical Research
well after lunch I settle down with the laptop and have a look at adding a couple of items to my ever growing family tree it has now reached 2238 names on the family tree and the earliest dating back to 1523. I spend half an Hour on that before starting todays daily journal, so as you can see it has been a very quiet day for me today, anyway I need to rest as tomorrow will be shopping day down the city centre with Pauline, as I did the other day I will add a couple of old Photo,s to my journal so you can get an insight into my life and family so here are a couple of Photographs of me when I was a sprightly young ragamuffin growing up in fareham in the 1940.s and 1950,s these photograph were taken before 1953.

My Family History Photo,s (2)

Me and my Grandmother Hubbard at Western Road, Fareham  c 1945/46

Me with Auntie Maud (Hubbard) and Dad at Western road c 1947

Me standing with Pat and Dave with Dad in Hammond Road  c1951/52

Me, to the left with David and Pat with Mum at Western Road  c 1952/53
Gluten Free Pork Sausages
Swede, Carrot and Potato Mash
well there we are folks a few more photo,s from my family History. well it is now 3.35 and I am going to watch a couple of old episodes of "keeping up appearances" and one of " The Vicar of Dibley" before thinking about dinner tonight which will be Sausage,s with  a swede, carrot and potato Mash, all Gluten free of course The Sausages are Gluten Free Pork Sausages and are Black Farmer Brand which I got from Sainsburys yesterday and the Mash is fresh from Sainsburys. so I will get this Journal Posted earlier tonight which makes a change as I have been posting them late over the weekend so until tomorrow I will say Bye Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment