Friday, July 5, 2013

A lovely day for a walk in the park

A lift home with Dave
And here we are again on Freaky Friday "Whoo Hoo Methotrexate day again", it is such a nice day today that I decided to leave it until after lunch to take the Methotrexate, that way I can enjoy the morning . I had a good nights sleep last night after a good day shopping and also an evening down with Gervase and Leanne. Leanne,s dad "Dave" was there as well and he gave me a lift home at about 9.15 so That was nice of him.

Is it that time already
Anyway as I said I had a good nights sleep and woke once during the night to use the toilet and then slept through until 7.00 am, It was very warm during the night anyway once I was awake I went and made a coffee and then got back into bed after opening te window and lazed listening to Radio solent until I got up at 8.30, Made another coffee which I took into the lounge where I sent the morning text to Pauline and then settled down with the morning Breakfast news on Tv and checked out my emails and facebook on the laptop.

Pauline phones to say that all is Ok with her, Gordon has gone to do a couple of hours work this morning and also her sister Fran and Brother in law Colin are going in to see her later this morning. anyway once I have spoken to Pauline I get some Gluten free Chocolate star cereal for breakfast and then watch the TV for an hour until 10.15 when I decide to take a walk with the rollator round to the paper shop to get my paper and then down to Milton park as it is a nice sunny morning, I can walk a bit further and with more confidence with the rollator. Milton park is a nice local park and one of the "Green Spaces" within a very congested and heavily populated city.


3 photos, taken Inside the entrance to Milton park.
Looking down the tree lined path in Milton Park
it is very peaceful here in the park today the air is very still and apart from a couple of people out walking the dogs and a few mums with their children in the play area it is a very pleasant place to be.
The Milton Lawn Bowling club "Club house" in the park.
 it is so very easy just to walk around the park with the rollator, and it gets me out of the house and away from the TV and computer for a while, but I have made sure that I have my hat on to protect me from the sun which even at this time of the morning is very warm, but at least there is lots of shade from the trees. anyway I walk around the perimeter to the Milton hall tea shop where I get a coffee and a piece of cheesecake with whipped cream,
"Yum" "Yum" Naughty but nice.
Well that went down a treat, it was very tasty and it was nice sitting and watching the people going by, anyway once I had rested I carried on my walk around the park



well Once I had covered most of the park I decided that I needed to head home as my right hip was starting to play up, so it was out onto Goldsmith avenue to head homewards where I get a coffee and read the paper.

Victorian houses on one side and the trees of the park on the other side of  Goldsmith Avenue
Once Home I settle down to read the paper before going for a lie down at 1.00 before getting myself a bacon and cheese omelette for lunch and then after preparing the vegetable for dinner tonight and washing up I take the laptop and a coffee into the garden to get todays Journal started.
Out in the garden to get the journal started.
I spent about half hour in the garden before going back indoors as I do not want to be out in the heat for too long otherwise my chest becomes tight, so if the wether is going to get to hot and dry I will have to contact the doctor to renew my inhaler prescription. anyway while indoors Gordon arrives for a coffee and a chat for 20 minutes and then heads back home to Pauline and I get this journal finished.
well it is now 4.20 and "A touch of Frost" started on the TV at 3.45 so I am going to get this journal posted and then settle down to watch the rest of it, so until tomorrow I will say...............................










No comments:

Post a Comment