Sunday, July 28, 2013

A very late shopping Sunday Edition/

Yep It's a later than usual sunday shopping edition today so sorry about that but anyway welcome to Sunday.
It all started off today as I decided that I would have a lie in this morning, again did not get to bed until late, stayed up to watch Mrs Browns boys and intended to go to bed after that but got engrossed in watching a couple of repeats of the "Royal Family" so didn't get to bed until almost midnight.
The Royle Family BBC TV 1998 - 2000
Anyway woke at about 8.00 am after a decent nights sleep and decided to have a lie in and listen to the Radio with a coffee, anyhow I missed sending the text to Pauline and she phoned at about 9.15 to make sure that all was Ok with me, anyway we have a chat and she said gordon had only been up for 10 minutes so don't blame me for having a lie in.
Having a Sunday Morning Lie in
well once I had spoken to Pauline I decide that it was time for me to get up and get some breakfast but before then I check facebook and emails and then get myself some porridge for breakfast "Gluten free of course" and then settle down to listen to the radio, gervase phones at about 11.30 to say that he will be round about 2.00 pm and we can go shopping, we decide that we will go up to Sainsburys at Farlington as they have the best and largest Gluten free selection in the portsmouth area. so anyway I decide that at 1.00 I have a coffee and then decide to have a nice shower.
Time for a shower
Once I had my shower I get a small snack of some boneless Sardines n oil and a couple of crispbread, and then make a coffee and watch an old Lone Ranger Movie on Youtube on the smart TV "Woman in the white mask" from 1955
The Lone Ranger with Clayton Moore 1955
Gervase arrives at about 2.15, I am all ready so off we go up to Sainsburys in Farlington,  once there we go and get the shopping, as usual gervase gets about 4 or 5 times as much as I do, anyway we are up there about an hour and then once we have finished we head back home where we get my shopping put away and then we have an ice cream each, which was very enjoyable, we have a nice chat and Gervase then makes his move back home to Leanne and I settle down with the TV,
Sainsburys at Farlington
well I am sorry that it is such a short Journal today but the day just seems to have gone by so fast, it is now 7.10 in the evening and I have only just put dinner on, no wonder the hunger pains are making my tummy growl, anyway having a nice piece of fresh haddock fillet from Sainsburys tonight with some lovely new potatoes and a nice cauliflower cheese bake, so I am going to get this journal finished and Posted so I am ready for dinner which will be ready by 7.40 and there is a film "The Green Berets" starring John Wayne  just started on ITV 4
The Green Berets 1968 with John Wayne 
So that is about it for my evening so I will say....................







No comments:

Post a Comment