Sunday, July 21, 2013

To Be or not To Be ? That is the question............

As The words at the opening of Shakespear,s "Hamlet" go.

To be or not to be, that is the question
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer

Wise words written by Shakespear for Hamlet to say on his entry to act 2 Scene 1 in "Hamlet" and I really do think that as I sit here today that it is something that I should ponder and think about in future
William Shakespear
 To be quite honest I think that I need to use this quote from hamlet and alter it slightly to read ................

To be or not to be, that is the question,
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The aches and pains of ye olde myositis
Or to listen to thine body, and not exert thou self. 


Yes folks as you may have gathered I am not having a good day today so it will be a really short journal today.

After a good week I have come to the conclusion that I have been really stupid and have overdone all the walking with the rollator the last to weeks and it has come home to roost. today I woke after a restless night with really aching legs, especially in the area of the right and left thigh and also the right hip. These are the areas that have always given me the problem over the last couple of years and tend to be the weak areas of Muscle. so this is how I feel this morning................

Alas poor Rollator, I knew thee well
walking with you was really swell
but my downfall was walking to far
to parks and shops that were afar
so future walks will shorter be
and so I say "Oh woe is me"

So the question now is, Have I learnt my Lesson ? (again) and I think the answer must be yes. in future I must control my enthusiasm, and take it more slowly, so anyhow I am resting up today and doing nothing, apart from watch TV and trying to keep cool.
Another warm day
Well Gervase is coming in and going to get my shopping for me today, and as I am writing this I must say that my legs are feeling better than they did this morning, anyway I will not be going out shopping today and hopefully by tomorrow my aches and pains will be less so that I do not have to cancel any of my appointments this week, anyway that is it for today, I was going to give this Journal a miss today but thought I would just write a short one to let you know what the problem was.

So I am going to get this Journal posted early now and so until tomorrow I will say..........................








No comments:

Post a Comment