Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Its all Nuts today for Pauline.

♪ ♪ ♪ Here we are again. ♪ ♪ ♪ 
♪ ♪ ♪ Happy as can be. ♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪ All good Pal's and Jolly good company ♪ ♪ ♪

Yes here we all are on another splendid sunny and warm day on the South coast so welcome to Tuesday People.
It was not a bad nights sleep last night, slept pretty well although I did wake up a couple of times during the night to use the bathroom but apart from that I pretty well slept through from 11.30 until 7.00 this morning, when I went to make the coffee and then back into bed to laze and listen to the Radio until I got up and into the lounge at 8.45. where I settle down to send the morning text to Pauline and then  watch the morning Breakfast news on the TV.
The Breakfast News on TV.
well Pauline phones and said that all is OK with them over in their new home, She slept pretty well and Gordon and Charlie have gone down to take a lot of Rubbish to the tip and I asked if she had been woken by the birds but she said the only thing that frightened her was that when she went out in the garden she saw a squirrel and ran back indoors.
so here we are then Just for Pauline.
Pauline in the Garden
With her Flowers, and Water butts

Nice flowers Pauline
And then behold she saw a squirrel
Playing with his Nuts
Are you sure it wasn't Gordie
anyway once I had spoken to Pauline I get myself another coffee and then get onto the laptop to check out my emails and Facebook, and catch up on some facebook games, before going out and getting the daily paper and some other buts of shopping, Once back home I have a banana for lunch and then go for a lie down for an hour.
Time for a cat nap.
well once I have had my lunch time cat nap, I make a cup of tea and then go out in the garden for an hour to read the paper and do a bit of trimming before coming back indoors to get todays journal written.
I hate Gardening.
well once back indoors I settle down with the laptop to get the Journal written there are re-runs of a couple of TV sit coms on ITV3 that I am watching as well the first one is "Only When I Laugh" A medical sitcom that ran from 1979 - 1982 starring James Bolam, and Richard Bowles also Richard Wilson.
Only When I Laugh 1979 - 1982
The second sit com is "Barbara" from 1999 - 2003 staring "Gwen Taylor" although it was a well watched sit com with high viewing figures it only ran for 3 series before being axed
Barbara 1999 - 2003
well there we are then, it is now 5.00 and Gervase has just tried to ring me but the signal seems to be weak or non existent, so had a text from gervase to say there are problems with the 02 signal in haywards heath so he will phone later I have tried to phone him and the signal is very weak so will catch up with him later.
Not a good Mobile Phone Signal today
Well I am now going to get this Daily Journal Posted and then settle down with Facebook for an hour before dinner at 6.00 so until tomorrow I will say........













No comments:

Post a Comment